Sunday, October 27, 2013

Powerpoint reactions part 1

Part of our homework assignment was to look at our classmates powerpoint pitches and comment on them. The first one I immediately thought of was Breanna's project: See the News.

Her Project revolves around photo journalism and how stories can be told purely through photos. I love the idea and her powerpoint. It's simple, but that's what's so great about it. When we were making them last week I looked to my classmates' power points for inspiration, and I Breanna's blog gave the me the inspiration I needed. I was overcomplicating everything, but her pitch made me realize that a powerpoint shouldn't be so intense. Her pitch gets to the point fast, and it tells us exactly what she's striving for. But I'd like to know why she thinks her idea would better journalism. I personally think it would; we don't have enough photo journalism out there, in my opinion. But what does she say?


No comments:

Post a Comment